Tuesday 4 December 2018

Irish Christmas 2017

Christmas time in Ireland
music while you see








i love looking back on life's big adventures.

The majesty of Maher.

The first time I was here, I was in awe.  

The second time I was in love.


we're all gonna die.










Our road trip theme song through Ireland




The beauty in the broken. 








Time is strange, the way it goes and keeps going...

So much can happen in a year. 


I could never have pictured that I would be living in Samoa a year after taking this photo. 

I do miss London.


I am thankful for where I am now. 


I just wanted the sheeps to be my friend but they kept running. 


Irish cafe at Christmas time. 

Lost and Found  




stamp club. 




My favourite.


Winter walks. 





"The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."



Gift for my Godbabe.




Waterloo 139

Oxford Street, Dec 2017

hello London.

Santa rides




Santa throws his bike away.
The lights and the beauty are nice but it's not the point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment