Wednesday 21 May 2014

#myheartwillgoon...


#abouttoday....
"i booked a flight from Sai Gon to Da Nang, i was just glad to have plans since i had already expired all other plans i had made. The flight was meant to depart at 8.15pm, i got to the airport at 7pm and i boarded at 11:30pm. I consider my time as something precious , i value it more than money, and this place is spending it like there's no tomorrow...maybe there isn't. besides i threw myself at Vietnam when i booked flights thursday night and flew out friday morning... [jetstar Pacific is the equivalent to Tiger in Australia, and in every way tiger outshines them.] 

Trin was my taxi driver from the airport. He said he liked driving. He said i was friendly. He said vietnamses music makes him want to go to the water and jump off the bridge. He said it sounds too sad. He said he likes english music much better and wanted me to hear his #englishmusiccd... he played 'my heart will go on' from the titantic- celine dion and that love song from the movie 'ghost'..." #namtownadventure
 — in Da Nang, Vietnam.

No comments:

Post a Comment